This lock is so comically big, at first I thought it was a joke. Its so big, I want to put a bumper sticker on it that says ‘Not Today’ – or any day for that matter.
It weighs just over 13 lbs! If you lock your bike to this thing, chances are they will attack whatever you’re attached to first before trying to get through this lock.
- The worlds first angle grinder resistant bike lock
- Patented SAF Tech Shackle protects against angle grinders and conventional attacks
- A double-locking cross bar and a high-security disc-detainer lock mechanism with 4 laser-engraved keys to defend your lock from conventional attacks
- 6.0 kgs / 13.2 lbs total weight, 200 x 280 mm outer dimension, 80 x 140 mm inner dimension
- Designed and Fabricated in the USA
If you want something more portable, check out their Apex series.
I did an unboxing of their steel series recently, their newest addition to their line of ultra-portable locks. They really know how to put together a premium product presentation.
It’s on sale currently for $99 (down from $150).