Kew Labs: UTS-1
The world’s first invisible wireless smartphone charger, offering patented technology to provide
optimal wireless charging solutions.
● Versatile long-distance charging offers charge power through surfaces of between 18-25mm (~1 inch)
with ease and safety in mind
● Reduces heat damage to lithium-ion batteries in smartphones by allowing to charge more efficiently
than other wireless chargers
● Auto-shutoff when device is fully charged, preserving long-term battery health for your device
● Foreign object detection, overcharge protection, overcurrent protection, and temperature-controlled
shut-off ensure a safe, reliable, and rugged design
● Offers a sleek, no-cord design aesthetic for any home or office space
● Patent-pending audio confirmation technology aids in perfect placement of device for optimal wireless
● Easy installation makes setup quick and easy for wireless charging beginners
Available at: kewlabstech.com
Apple 7.5W / Samsung 9W fast charge capable.
If I get a review sample, I’ll post a complete review.