Fitbit markets itself as a supplier of devices and gadgets that help you get more fit, track your health goals and progress towards them. With the upcoming smart watch, the FitBit Versa 2, it could potentially do so much more with the power of Amazon's Alexa.
Key points that might interest you about the Fitbit Versa 2:
- Alexa enabled, but you still need a smart phone nearby as it will most likely connect through bluetooth.
- 5+ Day Battery Life.
- More advanced Sleep Tracking (something I could never do well with the Apple Watch).
- Spotify, Pandora (and Deezer?) support – limited remote support, still need your phone. Meh.
- Always-on display so you can always check the time.
- Fitbit pay support for cardless payments.
- NO EKG (Apple wins here)
Overall I'm excited where this is going since I was an early adopter of Fitbit for what seems like 10 years ago. I'd like to see how the sleep tracking works so I'm going to get my hands on one.